To become a member of Whistlewood:
- read the share prospectus
- fill in a share application form
- post it to the address on the application form
- pay either online www.shop.whistlewoodcommon.org (admin fee applies) or pay by bacs or cheque. Minimum purchase is £50, max £10,000.
All the documents you need for investing (including application forms) are at the bottom of this page.
Please note that you will not be accepted as a member until we have received your application form.
To buy shares as a gift please fill in a gift share application form.
- Advance notification of workshops and events
- Priority and discount booking for Midsummer Festival (sold out in 2017)
- Invitation to member-only events
- Email newsletter
- Invitation and vote at AGM and ability to stand as director
- Part-ownership of a woodland!
- That happy feeling that you are part of a project changing things for the better
If you are buying shares for yourself: Share application form
If you are buying shares as a gift: Gift share application form
If you are buying shares on behalf of a company or organisation: organisation share application form
Please email us if you have any questions.
Whistlewood Common Limited. Registered company number: 32111R