The share offer is now open indefinitely (please ignore the deadline date on the share offer flier and share prospectus).
Pay online www.shop.whistlewoodcommon.org (admin fee applies)or pay by bacs or cheque. Application forms and share prospectus are at the bottom of this page. Minimum £50, max £10,000. Also corporate membership.
Please note that you will not be accepted as a member until we have received your application form.
New address for posting forms is: Rose Minifie, 93 Derby Road, Melbourne, DE73 8FL
Membership benefits:All the documents you need for investing (including application forms) are at the bottom of this page. You can pay by bacs or cheque (details on application form).
- Advance notification of workshops and events
- Priority and discount booking for Midsummer Festival (sold out in 2017)
- Invitation to member-only events
- Email newsletter
- Invitation and vote at AGM and ability to stand as director
- Part-ownership of a woodland!
- That happy feeling that you are part of a project changing things for the better
If you are buying shares for yourself: Share application form
If you are buying shares as a gift: Gift share application form
If you are buying shares on behalf of a company or organisation: Organisation share application form
Please email us if you have any questions.
Whistlewood Common Limited. Registered company number: 32111R