Looking for a unique venue for a children’s birthday party? We have an all-weather shelter, equipped kitchen and tables and chairs to host your perfect party. You can use the yurt for games, crafts and fun.
On the site there are large open areas for games, a willow dragon, trim trail and plenty of fun places to play in ten acres of beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
- Pop your own popcorn and toast marshmallows over the open fire
- Have a barbecue
- Large open area for games
- Natural play area with living willow dragon
- Ideas and suggestions for natural craft activities, from Quiddich parties to storytelling, and den-building.
- Camping options also available. (Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult and maximum numbers apply).
Childrens’ parties can be booked on:
· Saturdays 10.30am – 1.30pm (for a party from 11am – 1pm)
· Sundays 10.30am – 1.30pm (for a party from 11am – 1pm) or 1.30pm – 4.30pm (for a party from 2pm – 4pm)
· After school from 4pm – 7pm (for a party from 4.30pm – 6.30pm)
· School holidays during the week. 10.30am – 1.30pm (for a party from 11am – 1pm) or 1.30pm – 4.30pm (for a party from 2pm – 4pm)
Prices: £40 per party weekdays £50 per party weekends – payable on booking.